Saturday, April 21, 2007

Projects I work on

Lately I've been working on SEO & Marketing on some of my sites. So far I have participated in DigitalPoint forum which is good source of useful information and resources on that topic. This forum helped me much but I am not fully satisfied with my achievements. I need more quality backlinks to my sites and more attention-grabbing content.
So far one of my sites averages 150-200 unique visitors per day, generating little adsense revenue (1-2 bucks a day). This is my most visited site. Most of the traffic is organic from google search queries which is great, also I am well-ranked for some popular keywords. I need to work toward next level and target 500 visitors a day for this site.

Current: 200 visitors/day
Target: 500 visitors/day

My plan is to:

  • add more quality articles with good keywords
  • post regularly to social bookmarking networks
  • generate backlinks from good PR domains
  • be patient and wait for the target to happen

Thats what I am concentrating on lately. This is my main project and I keep working on it.

0 comments: